This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Twin Apps Are Useless Without VPN Support

AlirezaNasibi
Star III

As a foreigner working in China, I need VPN for every aspect of my life and work to access all the things I use for my daily life and work (and most are blocked here, specially Google).

Twin Apps feature seems to create a separate storage in system level to have clone apps run. However, as this storage works independently and doesn't support any VPN app, so all those apps I add as twins don't work at all. It's not even possible to add a separate Google account for twin apps as Google is blocked here...

You should let user add some VPN apps to this storage otherwise it's totally useless.

3 REPLIES 3

AhmadRehan98
Star III

What happens if you twin app the vpn though 

AlirezaNasibi
Star III

VPN isn't supported for twin apps! That is, all those apps requiring VPN to connect won't work. Only their main one (the ones not in twin storage) can connect through VPN. That is, no twin app can use VPN to connect through.....

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.