Did you mean: 

no wifi calls on my zenfone 9

Br4Nk0
Star I

Model Name: ASUS ZenFone 9 256 GB/8GB
Firmware Version:33.0804.2060.113
Rooted or not: device status also not showing
Frequency of Occurrence: Constantly
Wifi calling option not existant, #*#3642623344#*# does nothing but closer the dailer.

I work at mines where wifi is only available and no signal with my carrier.  I have a same Telstra card that worked fine in galaxy a53. 

31 REPLIES 31

Ouch... 

I also explained in another post that the operator has to enable the service on your line. From what you say, Mint hasn't activated the service for you. You will have to call them and ask them to activate it. And if necessary, tell them that you have a phone certified by them. 

After a while, restart the phone, re-enter the code, and wait a few moments. To me the icon of WiFi calls takes me a few seconds and I can use the service. 

I hope you get lucky and get it!

Please use code *#*#4636#*#* and check the services available to you from your operator. Be careful, you should not send a screenshot here or at least delete the sesible data.

Screenshot_20230703-162122_Telephony_Service (1).jpg

Br4Nk0
Star I

Heres a code for u asus=disgraceful. Im stuck on mine site and nobody can call me or message me because its too hard to make wifi calling on a thousand + dollar phone.  The phones going for sale

This code only has to be written when you turn on the phone. 

The problem is NOT Asus, it is the operator that gives us telephone service that has NOT certified this particular model of smartphone. 

And for cases like mine, my operator has not certified the Zenfone 9 either, we have to bother writing this code when turning it on, but at least, I can use it. 

NewAje
Star II

Even when I type in the long code and enable Wifi calling, then make a test call, the phone says I must first connect to a Wifi network. I'm already connected to my home Wifi though and it is working for browsing web etc. Seems the function is not working correctly from the phone, even without Mint Mobile not supporting it. I may just sell the phone as well and stick with the Google Pixel 4a for now. I am surprised such an expensive Asus phone didn't come with Wifi calling feature already enabled in the menu and is not supported. I also emailed Asus about this last week and still no reply.  

The problem is not Asus, it is your voice and data operator that has to CERTIFY this model. Other phones of more common brands will be certified.

Our uncertified phones have to use the code to "force" the activation of the service.