Did you mean: 

no wifi calls on my zenfone 9

Br4Nk0
Star I

Model Name: ASUS ZenFone 9 256 GB/8GB
Firmware Version:33.0804.2060.113
Rooted or not: device status also not showing
Frequency of Occurrence: Constantly
Wifi calling option not existant, #*#3642623344#*# does nothing but closer the dailer.

I work at mines where wifi is only available and no signal with my carrier.  I have a same Telstra card that worked fine in galaxy a53. 

31 REPLIES 31

Yes I spoke with Mint support, they don't support any Asus devices for Wifi calling yet, but they are adding more devices all the time so I'm hopeful they will eventually support the Zenfone 8 and 9. You can check if your IMEI is supported for wifi calling here: https://www.mintmobile.com/features/wifi-calling-text/

Br4Nk0
Star I

Yeh wifi calling don't work. You have to sacrifice a goat on a blood moon to make it work.  Zenfone as good as their motherboards

tochmi
Zen Master I

Ey!! The code you have written is NOT correct. Write the following:

*#*#3642623344#*#*

A new menu should appear in settings / Network & internet / Call / Wi-Fi calling

Screenshot_20230703-120953_Telephony_Service.jpg

Just to be clear, if I have Mint and do this (enter *#*#3642623344#*#*), it still won't matter, because Mint has not enabled VoWiFi for my ZF9, correct?

I have entered the code, and enabled VoWiFi, but I don't see the VoWiFi icons at the top of my phone like other people have.

Even though I have enabled VoWiFi, when going into the menu I still see "Need to register with your operator in order to enable this service" even though the "Use WiFi calling" switch is on.

How about if 500 of us call Mint, with that make a difference?  😕

vowifi-1.jpg

vowifi-2.jpg

Double post - please delete.