Nikifuj908
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: 32.2040.2040.28
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I am in San Jose on Ultra Mobile, a carrier which uses T-Mobile's 5G infrastructure. Theoretically, I should be able to get a 5G signal, right?
Problem is I can only get 4G. I have already:
checked the coverage map,
restarted the phone,
reinserted the SIM card,
and made sure 5G was on.
None of it worked. Please help.
11 REPLIES 11

keren_ASUS
Hi @Nikifuj908
I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble you're facing with your Zenfone. Can you please DM your serial number and firmware version? Thank you!

Nikifuj908
Star II
keren_ASUS

Hi @Nikifuj908

I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble you're facing with your Zenfone. Can you please DM your serial number and firmware version? Thank you!

View post
@keren_ASUS Thanks for the reply! How do I send a DM on here? All I can see is an empty inbox; there is no “create message” icon anywhere. Do you have an email?
The firmware version is already listed in my post.

Gabrieltg
Rising Star I
It depends on the area of ​​the city where you are. I am in Madrid Spain and in some areas 5g has not yet arrived.

keren_ASUS
Nikifuj908

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/233175#Comment_233175

@keren_ASUS Thanks for the reply! How do I send a DM on here? All I can see is an empty inbox; there is no “create message” icon anywhere. Do you have an email?

The firmware version is already listed in my post.

View post
I will message you directly, and you should be able to see it in your inbox (second icon on the top right). Thank you!