This widget could not be displayed.
ZenFone 9
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[ZenFone 9] Join the Android 14 Preview Program

Hi ZenFone 9 users, We will soon have the newest Android system on ZenFone 9. ASUS hereby sincerely invite you to participate in this preview program to experience Android 14! What is the Android Preview Program? Android Preview Program lets users ex...

Screenshot_20231128-151920_System_update-horz.jpg
Laura_ASUS by Community Manager
  • 120 replies
  • 50 kudos

Photo Thread: Pets Being Weird

This month we are hosting a photo thread for everyone to post a picture of your pets, ‘Pets being Weird.’ Share your adorable and funny pet photos in this thread! Whether you have a cuddly cat, a playful dog, a feathery bird, or any other delightful ...

Wifi calling airtel sim

Model Name: Asus Zenfone 9 Firmware Version: 34.0304.2004.108Rooted or not:,notFrequency of Occurrence: all the timeAPP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):  Kindly enable WiFi calling airtel in future update. We need it as it is th...

anandk by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

About Zenfone 9

Does the Zenfone 9 have any compatibility issues with the old version of CapCut?

jammes by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zenphone 9 camera blacks out after update

I ordered a new phone from another company. The last I had was 6 . It went to infinite bootloop. Now, after the andriod 14 upgrade, this zenphone 9 camera is literally a black screen.I would have stayed in the asus family since I really like the lapt...

snott by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Camera Setting

I have certain setting for the camera and I see the adjustments when I open my camera but when I take the picture, it doesn't keep. Why can't I take a picture of what I see. Why does it change?

Asus ZenFone 9

Why the camera of ZenFone 9 even if it have such a good lens Ans sensors is such a crap?The software for photography is bad and the photos are worse and I'm talking seriously. You should make and bring an update to fix the quality of the photography.

Zenfone 9 Camera Problem

I suddenly have this issue on Zenfone 9.Whenever I open camera, it's lagging. even when I move my phone a bit, it's lagging again. I dont know what's happening right now.Frustrating whenever I want to take a picture of something#Zenfone9 #Camera #Zen...

ferizan by Star II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

why i cant add more fonts?

After update system and reset my phone, i cant install more fonts anymore. Even though before this it was still ok and able to add new fonts. Is there a solution to add or install more fonts?? The font from the default system is too basic. i've tried...