vex_sb
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Dear Asus. I am owner of your 3 mobos, and other various hardware. I have experience with your crap software ( ASUS AI suite hello ) etc.

But this phone, although perfect on paper, is a LEMON inside. Phone is struggling even to fill basic function like to have good reception and that people hear on the other side.

So i am waiting for Android 13 to be released,.and if you don't fix all this crap , goodbye, going back on Samsung. I've never been on phone forum, let alone report bugs on software every other day. This is sub-standard for any manufacturer.

3 REPLIES 3

landsome
Rising Star II
vex_sb

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Dear Asus. I am owner of your 3 mobos, and other various hardware. I have experience with your crap software ( ASUS AI suite hello ) etc.

But this phone, although perfect on paper, is a LEMON inside. Phone is struggling even to fill basic function like to have good reception and that people hear on the other side.

So i am waiting for Android 13 to be released,.and if you don't fix all this crap , goodbye, going back on Samsung. I've never been on phone forum, let alone report bugs on software every other day. This is sub-standard for any manufacturer.

I am waiting until 13 for you to fix this lemon phone
Maybe you should return your lemon phone under warranty and get a replacement that works well, as in the case of most of us.

berto35
Rising Star II
The problem could be the Android 12, even Samsung and Google struggled to make it work correctly. I am with you if the problem doesn't get fixed with Android 13 you should move on.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.