This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hotspot problem

Duda96
Star I

Hi, having an issue with my zenfone9 and it's hotspot. I've tried connecting a few different devices to my hotspot. The devices can connect no problem but they are not receiving an internet connection even though I've my mobile data on. Just did a full reset on my phone and still won't work

7 REPLIES 7

radiobends1869
Star II

As a final update, I wanted to say that I ended up unlocking my Pixel 6 and moved my SIM card there, and the hotspot works great on 5G/4G. I've sent the Zenfone 9 back to the vendor. Very disappointed!

IanLine
Star II

@radiobends1869 Thanks for the comprehensive post and replying follow-ups it's saved me a bit more frustrating searching, like you I'm disappointed with such a flagship phone having such poor support, gonna try and get some social traction on this, or maybe the ACCC in Australia regards consumer law, delivery of product features, but the frustration just overwhelming!

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.