cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google apps auto reinstalled

pauloecs
Star II

ZF9, unrooted, latest firmware:

I uninstalled these Google apps: Drive, Photos, Meet and TV, but randomly the system reinstalls all 4 again without my permission. Do you know how to stop that? Thanks!

Note: the apps mentioned came already installed with Android 13 on ZF9

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

tochmi
Zen Master I

Hello! This happened to me at the beginning of buying the phone (with Android 12) and it still happens. In my case, it happens when I change some settings related to my carrier's data connection. 

I leave you a video so you can see how they are installed. It must be for some kind of agreement and functionality between Google and the operator.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

tochmi
Zen Master I

Hello! This happened to me at the beginning of buying the phone (with Android 12) and it still happens. In my case, it happens when I change some settings related to my carrier's data connection. 

I leave you a video so you can see how they are installed. It must be for some kind of agreement and functionality between Google and the operator.

Thanks for replying! 

It happened here like you said, how strange! 

By the way, what text font do you use on your ZF9? It's different from those available on the menu. How do I install other fonts? Thanks!

Don't even think about rooting your phone! Be patient, because I don't have permission to "reveal" any information about the next Android update... 

😉😉😉😉😉😉

lantislexc
Star III

Beyond that you may also have automatically update YouTube and YouTube music. As I disable them all due to they automatically update once every single day by Google Play store.

But luckily Google meet and Google TV doesn't reinstalled itself after latest Android 14 beta.