This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DarkMode blinking when gesture indicator is hidden.

FoHa
Star II

After the latest software update, I hide the gesture indicator, which works well, and additionally it lowers the keyboard too, which is perfect. But the issue comes whenever I touch the area around where the gesture indicator used to be, app which uses dark mode, would now blinks a slight green tint, this is super annoying since now the space key on a keyboard now occupies the gesture indicator, and everytime space key is pressed, the screen would blinks.

Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: WW_33.0804.2060.113
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurence: Often, all the time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Widura
Star II

Can i ask you? What refresh rate that you applied? Maybe you should set to 120hz.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Mansi_ASUS

Hey @FoHa,

I couldn't recreate this issue on my device however, I have forwarded it to the R&D team.

FoHa
Star II

Thanks, it's not very noticable in bright light, but obvious in low light.

And it only happens on app screen, in the video I use google keep, but it can be reproduced as well using other apps like calendar, whatsapp. wechat or firefox when in dark mode.

Widura
Star II

Can i ask you? What refresh rate that you applied? Maybe you should set to 120hz.

Wow, you are right, I have my Refresh Rate set to Auto, the problem's gone after I change my refresh rate to 120Hz. Thanks much.