Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZF9
Firmware Version: Latest German one
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Camera App
========================================
If you disable the beauty mode completely, there are still some changes being made to skin. Skin always looks "washed out" or "smooth", even when every setting in this regard is turned off.
5 REPLIES 5

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @gmbhneo88, If you have disabled the beauty mode, then it's probably just the noise reduction algorithm. There is no specific filter within the front camera that will particularly target your skin unless you have enabled the beauty mode.

gmbhneo88
Star III
Mansi_ASUS

Hey @gmbhneo88, If you have disabled the beauty mode, then it's probably just the noise reduction algorithm. There is no specific filter within the front camera that will particularly target your skin unless you have enabled the beauty mode.

View post
Okay, is there any way to disable this?
Pictures look really unsharp and loose so much detail. I have a Realme 9 Pro Plus, which is looking WAY better than this. I really love my ZF9 and would love to keep it, but the camera is really a big point that needs improvement.
Furthermore, I would also love to join your Android 13 Beta btw. I am a software developer myself, so it would be great to give it a try.

Mansi_ASUS
Unfortunately, the noise reduction algorithm cannot be changed however I'll forward your feedback to the R&D team. 🙂
As for the joining the Android 13 Beta program, you can find all the information related to it by clicking on the following link- https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/63212/zenfone-9-beta-tester-join-to-experience-android-13#lat...

gmbhneo88
Star III
Mansi_ASUS

Unfortunately, the noise reduction algorithm cannot be changed however I'll forward your feedback to the R&D team. 🙂

As for the Android 13 Beta, you can find all the information related to the program by clicking on the following link- https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/63212/zenfone-9-beta-tester-join-to-experience-android-13#lat...

View post
Thank you, I've already applied to it.