Soren555
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:zenphone 9
Firmware Version:32.2040.2040.23
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
When connected to my hearing aid, Audeo M-90 312, the call and streaming features does not work. I can't enable them in the settings of the Bluetooth details page.
When connected to my headset WH-1000XM4, the smart features of pause music when taking headset off and when not wearing the headset power off, does not work.
All of this worked just fine with my Galaxy s10e.
This seems like an software issue?
8 REPLIES 8

Mansi_ASUS
I'll forward it to the R&D team.

Soren555
Star I
Mansi_ASUS

I'll forward it to the R&D team.

View post
Thank you! I'm looking forward to see what comes about.

Soren555
Star I
Hello again.
I figured it out!
I went into the accessibility settings and under hearing aids I found a shortcut into the Bluetooth connection setting.
Suddenly I saw one type of Bluetooth connection for my hearing aids. Before I saw left and right connection now I can see one connection. I connected to that and surely that allowed me full connectivity. So happy now.
Here are some screenshots.
screenshot-20221027-175146-settings.jpg
screenshot-20221027-175140-settings.jpg
screenshot-20221027-175155-settings.jpg
screenshot-20221027-175203-settings.jpg

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.