berto35
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: latest update available
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: often
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Is anyone experiencing a faster battery drain after the latest update?
11 REPLIES 11

tochmi
Zen Master I
berto35

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone 9
  2. Firmware Version: latest update available
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: often
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Is anyone experiencing a faster battery drain after the latest update?

Battery Drain Faster
What latest version is available? It is important to put the data, that is why it is requested!
Scenario?
32.2050.2050.34 (Android 12) or 33.0804.2060.73 (Android 13)

tochmi
Zen Master I
Dear Berto35.
Today the last update available in the Asus Web its 32.2050.2050.34 (Android 12). However some devices are updating via FOTA to 33.0804.2060.73 (Android 13).
It's important to fill out the requirements so you can get help. In what scenario does it occur? Reset your phone?

Sivy
Star I
I can confirm my phone also has substantial battery drain since updating to WW_33.0804.2060.73. non rooted phone. The battery under Android 12 used to last overnight and until approx mid day next day with light/moderate use (no gaming) whereas now it runs out by the evening. In addition, after reaching 3-5% it shuts down completely.

berto35
Rising Star II
Sivy

I can confirm my phone also has substantial battery drain since updating to WW_33.0804.2060.73. non rooted phone. The battery under Android 12 used to last overnight and until approx mid day next day with light/moderate use (no gaming) whereas now it runs out by the evening. In addition, after reaching 3-5% it shuts down completely.

View post
Thanks for sharing your experience. I wanted to know if I was the only one having a faster battery drain after update WW_33.0804.2060.73.