This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS "Unlock Device App"

T3chDelicious
Star II

Since my question was deleted in an open thread by the moderators I open my own. Many customers are facing the problem that they can't unlock their devices with the official app by ASUS (probably server down) and the moderators seems do doge every post or question about it but I will it try it again to ask.

If a moderator reads this - please be transparent about this topic. Many of your customers can't unlock their phones because of this issue and no further information is given to us. This problem exist now over a month and still there is no official information about this. Many people would be very thankful if a moderator would give us more insight about this and on when this issue will be fixed or if it ever will be fixed. 

ASUS as a big company should doing better with this kind of situation. And as a owner of a ASUS smartphone - it is our right to unlock the bootloader of said phones so resolving this issue should have some priority and most importantly - it should be resolved.

Much thanks in advance

50 REPLIES 50

Cryen
Star III

Any updates Asus?

We are basically approaching 1 year since you've decided to permanently take that feature away…

OWGrant
Star II

Hello, are there any news about unlock app? I still need it

Cryen
Star III

I feel like we have to open a new thread since this one is marked as "solved".

We shouldn't accept any "solutions" untill the tool is actually released…

Cryen
Star III

Any progress on this?

If someone knows of a new thread, link it so we don't duplicate it.

errorTamilan
Star III

Hey Asus

When you release unlock tool?????