This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

petrus73

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/187826#Comment_187826

per forza sono dei c.... cmq io rimborsato 100% in neanche 10 giorni. Arrivati due giorni fa i soldi sul conto corrente

View post
Posso chiederti come hai fatto? O posso contattarti in privato in qualche modo?

Trawar
Star III
daniel91m

image.png

At the moment, 33 people with a problem appeared on the zentalk forum + 1 person from 8flip + 2 people from xda forum. I've also personally seen comments about the bug under review videos in the local language, but I am not able to verify if it is not a double, so I do not add them to the statement.

August = 11 cases,

September = 20 cases

October = 4 cases (only the beginning of the month)

Little information on production dates

2021.04 = 4

2021.04-05 = 1

2021.05 = 7

Asus I am impressed! @Gustav_ASUS is there a sufficient number of cases to make a statement? People are furious and I hope they won't let you go.

P.S. The data with the dates is still listed, so if someone wants to share, I invite you.

View post
Can you add me to the List, my Phone died in full last Friday after I've plugged it in for charging.
MFD 2021.04

daniel91m
Rising Star II
Asus are you not stopping? We already have 40 dead bodies

Trawar
Star III
Why should they?
40 Bodies out of how many ?
Whats the percentage of dead Phones?
Don´t understand me wrong I am also pissed but without knowing the Numbers it is quite impossible to say that the hole Series is scrap.

marzvin
Rising Star II
Trawar

Why should they?

40 Bodies out of how many ?

Whats the percentage of dead Phones?

Don´t understand me wrong I am also pissed but without knowing the Numbers it is quite impossible to say that the hole Series is scrap.

View post
That's 40 too many buddy!