This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

daniel91m
Rising Star II
@rafal.osko UPS will pick up the package also from me today. Are you sending to Koszalin (nmc-Pe Polska)? they don't have good reviews, I took exact photos before sending it.

rafal_osko
Star II
@daniel91m yes, this is the place. I've also took some photos before sending it. Mine is like brand new and I'm expecting it will look the same once I get it back.

marzvin
Rising Star II
Just had my email back today, to say it's been accepted, but no further updates as to when it's being picked up. When did you guys send the request for repair?. Also did you send with the charger?

daniel91m
Rising Star II
You have to wait for the e-mail to give you the rma number. Then you pack the package and describe RMA number and then wait for the courier. I reported on Sunday, today the package was received.

marzvin
Rising Star II
daniel91m

You have to wait for the e-mail to give you the rma number. Then you pack the package and describe RMA number and then wait for the courier. I reported on Sunday, today the package was received.

View post
Thanks. So it appears its going to be a long wait for them to sort this out. Did you send with the charger?