This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

Dooboo
Rising Star II
Bound to happen, and yet they refuse to give you refund. Repair service is also terrible.

e0406774
Star I
Mine died as well. I wish they could give an official explanation for this, because it really doesn't inspire confidence in using this phone..

Dooboo
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@marzvin @zuk_da_ma Please contact/visit a local ASUS service center as your devices need to be serviced.

Please also check your inboxes for a PM from me with some follow-up questions. 🙂

@daniel91m Please do not speculate or spread misinformation about how threads are moderated here on Zentalk. If you have any feedback on our operations, feel free to contact me via PM.

View post
So why exactly did you close the thread i made again? @Gustav_ASUS
Asus is just insisting to replace my back cover, and that is just outright not fair. I just want people to know how you guys treating your customers.

Dooboo
Rising Star II
daniel91m

@Gustav_ASUS I have a few questions (public, not private):

1. Do you know the cause of damage to phones (motherboards)? the topic is also known on the xda forum, it is not a single case (statistically, only some users wrote something about it on the internet)

2. Have the mainboards or other responsible components been improved in the next, newer series? Are the phones repaired on the same components as before the repair?

3. Are there global problems with the availability of spare parts at present?

I am waiting for your sincere reply and best regards

View post
Yeah, waiting for this aswell.

rafal_osko
Star II
irvin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/183841#Comment_183841

So why exactly did you close the thread i made again? @Gustav_ASUS

Asus is just insisting to replace my back cover, and that is just outright not fair. I just want people to know how you guys treating your customers.

View post
Saw your thread about repair service quality. UPS just picked up the package from me and I hope that my repair won't be the same as yours.
Btw do you know what they've repaired in yours? Seems like some parts were changed as they've opened it up.