This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 8 died without any reason

Dudu_hayo
Star I
Hello , I must say it's the first ever phone not even smartphone the died without any reason !!! I only shut him down and I can't turn on !! Tried everything even opened him and removed the battery connector!!! Wtf???? The first and last thing i am buying from asus !!!! What should j do now with this crap ???
7 REPLIES 7

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Dudu hayo

Hello , I must say it's the first ever phone not even smartphone the died without any reason !!! I only shut him down and I can't turn on !! Tried everything even opened him and removed the battery connector!!! Wtf???? The first and last thing i am buying from asus !!!! What should j do now with this crap ???

Dudu hayo

Maybe I'm just an anarchist but I would take it back to the point of sale and be really really pissed off?!?

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Dudu hayo

why the fk would u open the phone when you still have warranty.

Mattias_ASUS
Please people, do NOT open your devices while you still have warranty left.
If any of those things happen please make sure to contact your closest ASUS Service Center, but please don't void the warranty.
https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Stupid decision
You should bring your phone to asus service center not opened it yourself