This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 8 died in my hand

michcss
Star II
Eh... I charged the phone today, disconnected, went out, made a few photos. I was holding it in my hand. Suddenly I look at it - black screen. It does not turn on, hard resets combinations are not working. No LED glowing when charing. I need a working phone quite urgently but now I will need probably to wait a few weeks for the warranty 😥
10 REPLIES 10

steve02
Rising Star I
there are so many people with the same issue and i'm getting really scared it might happen to mine as well! not a great feeling, asus!
is it still depending on the manufacturing date? anybody know something?

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, michcss. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.
Thank you!

ZT-383e2c87
Star II
Successo anche a me...spento completamente all'improvviso.

Scheda madre e aggiornamento software.
Non è più possibile registrare le telefonate!!

michcss
Star II
I've received my phone (pretty fast!). Motherboard was replaced. I've spent several hours setting it up. Went to set up Google Wallet and suddenly it says "This phone can't be st up for contactless payments. Your phone doesn't meet security standards to make contactless paymants. It may be rooted or running uncertified software. For more info visit Google Pay Help or contact your device manufacture.". It was working before!!