This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi no longer works (ERROR) after latest update (Android 13)

Excuse me, please help I've been unable to enable WiFi, hotspot/ thethering.

• Model: Zenfone 8
  • Firmware: 33.0210.0210.326
  • Not rooted
  • Frequency: Constant

Since updating to the latest firmware I've been unable to enable WiFi. I've tried everything short of a hard reset to regain the capability, but with no luck.

maybe should there firmware update, especially networking fiture such as sim 2 switching data, bluetooth, wifi,  etc. i think too much configuration there

thanks

#Zenfone8

9 REPLIES 9

HeLLKiTe
Rising Star I

yikes! this is quite alarming since I just recently posted asking if it's a good time to update to A13,

I guess I'll just stick with A12

Asiaa
Star I

Good question, because i was thinking the same about that,but when i am reading these all comments about problems i am afraid to download android 13 this is really weird that we cant get working good android without problems the same without volte in Poland only for user orange next,people write when warranty is over phone is dead .This is is  really sad ,no support fromy side asus ? where we pay not small money for phone so i thnik its normal we want what will be good working.I dont bought phone to latter think what can i do to good working.

Falcon_ASUS

@javaindonesian 
According to what you described, please refer to the following FAQ to try to troubleshoot your Wi-Fi problem first. 
https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1006657
If the issue persists, I have PM you for confirming your product warranty.
Please check the PM inbox at the top right corner of the screen and kindly provide the requested information.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

DONT TALK ABOUT WARRANTY. THIS HAPPEN TO ALL USER AFTER UPDATE. ASUS NEVER OPEN FOR UNLOCK BOOTLOADER. NEVER SOLVE THIS PROBLEM. ASUS SOLUTION CHANGE MOTHERBOARD. ASUS NOW BECOME BIG SCAMMER.