Welcome to the club 🙂

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

DecornPH
Star II

Welcome to the club 🙂

razoe0
Star I

Hi, we're terribly sorry for the issue that you are experiencing and we will be more than happy to help you with this. Was there any updates before you started to experience this issue? Also, if possible please confirm if you have ever tried backing up your information and did a complete reset?

Falcon_ASUS

@AmithFernando 
Regarding the issue you have reported, please refer to the following FAQ to see if the situation can be resolved.
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006657 
If the issue persists, we kindly request you to send your phone for repair to further investigate the matter. Once you obtain the RMA number, please provide it to me so that I can notify the service center about your case. 

I have sent you a message, you can provide your contact information and RMA No through the message.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

Volodymyr_444
Star III

I had the same problem after the last update in mid-May of this year, although I got Android 13 back in February or March, and the wifi worked. It seems that Asus "scored" on Zenfone 8, he made such a conclusion after communicating with technical support in Ukraine, there they say that there are no mass appeals on this issue, they definitely do not read ZanTalk, since they asked for references to mass complaints, and the moderators in this community everyone is given a link to an instruction that does not solve the problem!