This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE in Malaysia

syauqisaidi
Star II
hi. when will the VoLTE be available in Malaysia? we Zenfone 8 user in Malaysia really need the VoLTE to be available here. it's struggling to have the internet connection disconnected every time while making a call. i hope the team can give VoLTE access to Malaysia in the next update. thank you
32 REPLIES 32

janarosta
Star III
I utilize dual sim. Both Digi and Celcom has Volte now and call quality much better compare to using 2G. Not restarting phone since manually enable it

smchay
Rising Star I
janarosta

I utilize dual sim. Both Digi and Celcom has Volte now and call quality much better compare to using 2G. Not restarting phone since manually enable it

View post

Did that previously but one fine day my ROG 5 hung and after powering off it restarted but then stuck at the startup screen indefinitely and can't restart/shutdown or anything 😓
Took many days before it finally powered down due to battery ran out. Recharged, power on and it's back to normal. After that I consistently restart daily 😅🤞

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.