cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE and Wifi Calling on Zenfone 8

lukasz_szabelsk
Rising Star II
Hi all,
Does anyone know if we can expect enabling VoLTE and Wifi Calling in european networks? I can only see in settings that icons for these options are available to enable at notification bar:
screenshot-20210518-120433796.png

Also as call quality is quite poor, can we expect some improvement with software updates as enabling HD Voice codecs?
Best,
Lukasz
265 REPLIES 265

Sim1
Star III
screenshot-20210623-174607045-281-29.jpg
CH_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/173176#Comment_173176

Vodafone Italy VoLTE shouldnt be missing though..

View post
I don't have it. And also another guy on telegram group...

meso_erik
Star II
Hello, could you confirm when the availability of VoLTE for Orange Slovakia will be available? Thank you

Chris1
Rising Star II
Chris1

Same thing here on Orange FR (though it was with the previous update).

View post
As i said by PM to Kris_ASUS, i think my issue is due to Orange FR, which have a "weird" implementation of VoLTE.

lukasz_szabelsk
Rising Star II
I've asked Orange PL support on their chat if certification process has fully ended on their side for ZF8. Support member told me that device may be banned as it's still uncertified. I've passed information that was recently posted here that since .67 update, certification should be finished. He admit that they have conflicting information to provided by Asus support about certification.
I'm waiting for further information from Orange technical support.

bartolinio
Star II
possibly it has already been reported
@CH_ASUS
Poland, the Plus network (Polkomtel Sp.z o.o.), please add VoLTE or at least HD Voice, because currently the quality of calls is terrible