This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The one-handed mode has been broken for a few updates

barrettgoat
Star II
I'm wondering if I'm the only one having this issue because I found no threads discussing it.
With the default gesture-based navigation one-handed mode no longer works, the only solution that I found is to turn on the navigation buttons. Attaching a clip showing the issue.

3 REPLIES 3

DennisP
Star II
I use gesture navigation since day one and never had a problem with one-handed mode.
Have you tried to check/adjust settings again for one-handed mode after enabling gesture navigation?

barrettgoat
Star II
DennisP

I use gesture navigation since day one and never had a problem with one-handed mode.

Have you tried to check/adjust settings again for one-handed mode after enabling gesture navigation?

View post
I tried different combinations, like turning the one-handed mode off, turning on the navigation bar, turning on the one-handed mode and going back to gesture navigation, repeated it in all the different orders, but nothing worked. The moment I turn on gesture navigation, the gesture for one-handed mode stops working. It used to work without any problems, but a handful of system updates back it just stopped.

b0ttl3m4n
Rising Star I
Works fine for me