shazadzFrom what I remember, the issue reported was relating to "Outdoor Mode".
I reported the same issue few weeks back,i have realised if you use the audio wizard equalizer and kinda make a you shape pattern it kinda solves the issue for most content using speakers
CH_ASUSHello and thank you for your answer.
Can you help clarify a bit more what you are hearing?
Yes, I know your description covers a very wide range - and that's surely your case but for debugging it is much easier if we align same parameters - as we are not specifically aware of this issue happening "per default for everyone".
As to align debugging. For example;
- Youtube app > play which video (link?)
- You are observing the volume of speakers fluctuating. Between how much? Are you meaning small changes, but audible, or distinct changes?
- Do you see the volume bar move as well, matching this change? (without physical input from you).
- When referring to 'high volume' - how high is it? THe volume bar has 30 steps for example.
- Is outdoor mode enabled - and does it only happen trhen in the "outdoor mode" range?
- You mentioned you experienced this on another non ASUS-device. Do you mean you get this issue also on Pixel 5 with Android 11?
shazadzThank you very much for your help. Unfortunately i have Tried that pattern and it has not solved the problem. Let's hope Asus will patch this mess of android build: shame to google.
Try these settings see if it helps and yes i reported the problem happening with outdoor mode as that's what i tried to use when i first got the device but since then i have turned off outdoor mode and realised the speaker's have
the same issue