This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recent apps and notifications have gray background

quz
Star I

Is it a bug? Cos I saw this on other zenfones on youtube. Background should be transparent: wallpaper should be visible.  However, in recent apps, if you press settings icon above any app, enter app info and close it (with upperleft back arrow) - walpaper appear! Do you also notice that behavior?

2 REPLIES 2

keren_ASUS

Hi @quz 

We're deeply sorry to hear about this issue! Could you please share a screenshot of the gray background so that we can review it? Thank you!

quz
Star I

My mistake! I just migrate from Xiaomi (android 10) to Asus (android 13), seen ugly gray backgrounds in notification and recents screens (instead my own) and thought that it's Asus. Meanwhile, I found that is change introduced in android 12. Anyway, I found that, in recent apps screen, if one press power button twice (screen off-on) can get original background! But it's not solution, cos if you exit recents screen and enter again - gray background is there again.

Talking about recent apps screen, I think that Asus bug exist, but another nature. When you enter that screen random app is focused (in center of the screen), instead of last used app. Am I right?