Did you mean: 

people ear echo while in speaker mode

RobertFastec
Star II

Model Name: Zenfone 8
Firmware Version: M3 13 24 79
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): any talk in speaker mode

If all the people owning a Zenfone 8 would use speaker mode, this thread would be endless

Asus delivered Zenfone 8 with this big issue and only people using speaker mode discovered it

Try by your own. People on the other side cannot talk with you because they ear their self voice and it becomes impossible for them to talk with you

Speaker mode is a must and you admitted this issue when now most of the phones are out of warranty

37 REPLIES 37

Dnivie
Star III

Same problem with Zenfone 9. Asus still dont have a fix............

RobertFastec
Star II

Despite on another topic they said it has been fixed with some hardware intervention

in practice the effect looks matter of software since in my case the person on the other side,  ears his voice with some two or three overlappings

and so also Zenfone 9 is the same?

Awful behavior and awful support from Asus

Yes, My experience is that it was fixed in  A13  WW-33.0804.2060.88. This version was excellent regarding this issue. I was stupid enough to update to V100..........then everything winded back to crap, also V113 doesn't fix this problem. I have communicated to support several times, but still NO fix. I have tried to roll back to A13 and then install V88 with no luck. I guess I have to wait for the next update but I have completely lost all trust in Asus support, unfortunately.

pumpa007
Star II

Same for me too on Zenfone 8. It's nonsense that ASUS cannot or don't want to fix it!