This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Update .115

off2fly115
Rising Star II
New Update just rolled out. How is it for everybody?
screenshot-20210902-025046379.jpg

75 REPLIES 75

madizon5
Star III
Nice, Now please solve energy consumption in idle mode.... 2% per 1 hour is terrible.

Debik
Star II
Hey, the latest update was provided by a bug. On my Zenfone 7 I got an issue with gestures. When I swipe up/left/right on the bottom edge, it requests to do that again(like in games etc.), but accidentally after an update I need to do the swipes twice in every app, and on home screen. Nobody has the same bug(
Region - Russia
screenshot-20210907-173542094.jpg
Example - photo (text in bottom - "swipe again to activate")
Nothing helps, i dont want to reset my passwords, apps etc.
Please help!
upd. FIXED BY ITSELF WTF?))

Debik
Star II
Debik

Hey, the latest update was provided by a bug. On my Zenfone 7 I got an issue with gestures. When I swipe up/left/right on the bottom edge, it requests to do that again(like in games etc.), but accidentally after an update I need to do the swipes twice in every app, and on home screen. Nobody has the same bug(

Region - Russia

screenshot-20210907-173542094.jpg

Example - photo (text in bottom - "swipe again to activate")

Nothing helps, i dont want to reset my passwords, apps etc.

Please help!

View post
I want to downgrade to last version which had 3 buttons in reset settings, including sth like "reset apps", that helped me last time but now i dont know what to do
screenshot-20210907-174041635.jpg

pio_zen
Rising Star II
madizon5

Nice, Now please solve energy consumption in idle mode.... 2% per 1 hour is terrible.

View post
Have you checked details of power consumption? In idle mode I have minor battery consumption. Maybe some apps are draining battery.
In my case idle power consumption is lower than on OnePlus 7.

madizon5
Star III
piospro

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/185163#Comment_185163

Have you checked details of power consumption? In idle mode I have minor battery consumption. Maybe some apps are draining battery.

In my case idle power consumption is lower than on OnePlus 7.

View post
Really? In my case, the highest power consumption is "in idle" mode. Could you describe your detailed setup? All details.... thank you