This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New firmware today

Vasile_Corneliu
Rising Star II
Volume control changrs + security patch.
screenshot-20221025-131021624.jpg

20 REPLIES 20

bobekos1
Rising Star I
Ja dostałem po sieci aktualizację...

steve02
Rising Star I
@Karen_ASUS i'm surprised that u take this very insignificant bug serious while asus obviously doesn't care about MAJOR bugs, that make that phone so horrible to work with every day!
1) pocket mode is still not working! so having the phone in the pocket leads to multiple false inputs. which means the phone might be locked for a minute or calling someone or most frequently opening the emergency call options!
2) screen turns on during calls which leads again to multiple false inputs, like turning on airplane mode(!!), opening the camera and so on - all that during the call!
3) VoLTE is not working properly with AT_H3G in austria (funny that with one of the updates on the zenfone 9 you added at least VoWifi for AT_H3G!). When roaming in other countries VoLTE is not available at all which means if i visit the USA (which i do every month) i can't use regular phone calls!!
4) microphone bug when using speakerphone during calls. people don't understand me because the voice quality is soo bad!
5) very bad noise reduction/canceling during regular phone calls. it's like it doesn't exist at all. people can hear everything thats going on around me loud and clear!
those bugs are all such basic things that a phone today at this price point absolutely cannot have! but please take the bug of the new asus volume adjustment tool very seriously!! it's a vital bug and everything else works like a charm! i hope you understand my sarcasm.
and i'm sure like all the other times you will ignore me again. what a shame.

Vasile_Corneliu
Rising Star II
After this patch I noticed a significant decrease in my cell phone signal and 5G switching on H+ sometimes for that reason. That didn't happened with the previous firmware. Can I ask at this point why you guys repair one thing and broke others? Can you just not touch the things that actually WORK? It's a pitty because it's an outstanding phone, but boy you guys need better programmers.

Vasile_Corneliu
Rising Star II
Why ASUS do perfect job on software on Windows but you can't do the same job on Android? I use ASUS products for 25 years for God sake... C'mon

StealthRequiem
Rising Star I
steve02

@Karen_ASUS i'm surprised that u take this very insignificant bug serious while asus obviously doesn't care about MAJOR bugs, that make that phone so horrible to work with every day!

1) pocket mode is still not working! so having the phone in the pocket leads to multiple false inputs. which means the phone might be locked for a minute or calling someone or most frequently opening the emergency call options!

2) screen turns on during calls which leads again to multiple false inputs, like turning on airplane mode(!!), opening the camera and so on - all that during the call!

3) VoLTE is not working properly with AT_H3G in austria (funny that with one of the updates on the zenfone 9 you added at least VoWifi for AT_H3G!). When roaming in other countries VoLTE is not available at all which means if i visit the USA (which i do every month) i can't use regular phone calls!!

4) microphone bug when using speakerphone during calls. people don't understand me because the voice quality is soo bad!

5) very bad noise reduction/canceling during regular phone calls. it's like it doesn't exist at all. people can hear everything thats going on around me loud and clear!

those bugs are all such basic things that a phone today at this price point absolutely cannot have! but please take the bug of the new asus volume adjustment tool very seriously!! it's a vital bug and everything else works like a charm! i hope you understand my sarcasm.

and i'm sure like all the other times you will ignore me again. what a shame.

View post
Well said, Steve. Though I don't think these bugs will ever be fixed. They've known about some of those for over a year. I'm thinking #4 could be hardware related, where the bottom mic and speaker cannot work at the same time.