This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need android 12 firmware to downgrade from android 13

blox98
Star II

android 13  broke my wifi and there is no way to download the latest android 12 firmware on the official website anymore (or i didn't find it). 

Please help me with that. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@blox98 
We would like to inform you that we no longer provide previous firmware versions or downgraded software packages on ASUS official website. This is to ensure that the security updates on your phone remain up-to-date with the latest firmware versions. We appreciate your understanding and patience. If you have any question or need assistance, please feel free to visit our service center or call the service hot line, we will do our best to provide help for your questions. 
Thank you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

keren_ASUS

Hello @blox98 

Please reach out or visit your nearest service center for help regarding this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience. 

Falcon_ASUS

@blox98 
Regarding the issue you have reported, please refer to the following FAQ to see if the situation can be resolved.
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006657/ 
If the issue persists, we kindly request you to send your phone for repair to further investigate the matter. Once you obtain the RMA number, please provide it to me so that I can notify the service center about your case. 

I have sent you a message, you can provide your contact information and RMA No through the message.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

Hello 

Thank you for your reply but i need a link to the android 12 firmware. I do not need to physically repair my phone i just need someone to fix the Official link https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/ZS590KS/WW-ZS590KS-31.1010.0410.61-MR0-2204-user-20220422...

Or if someone can just send it to me.

@blox98 
We would like to inform you that we no longer provide previous firmware versions or downgraded software packages on ASUS official website. This is to ensure that the security updates on your phone remain up-to-date with the latest firmware versions. We appreciate your understanding and patience. If you have any question or need assistance, please feel free to visit our service center or call the service hot line, we will do our best to provide help for your questions. 
Thank you.