This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's May yet there are no signs of Monet theme engine + various other flaws.

tyrodsouza96
Star II
What's the current status of Monet for our Asus devices? This includes the flip and Rog phones as well. Monet went open source back in March. The mods keep ending discussions before providing a decent answer. Atleast let us know if Asus is going to deliver it in a couple of months or are planning on skipping it altogether. Even the wallpaper picker is the one from Android 11. 2 different screenshot overlays (one from a11/asus' very own and another from stock Android 12. Why are things so unorganised?

4 REPLIES 4

erik_paladin
Rising Star I
To me it looks like they basically gave up on the phone. First with the ramdump issue, now with the slow A12 updates, they probably decided that there are not enough ZF8 customers for them to care about.

ibo13700
Star II
They basically forcing us to unlock the bootloader to install custom roms. And as it cancels the warranty (shame on you Asus for that) they actually getting rid of us so they don't have to deal with possible repairs. First and last Asus for me.

Drakenabarion
Star II
That are definitely influencing me to not buying ASUS on my next purchase. The phone I replaced has better support at this point and its 3 years old!

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.