This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've given up!

GavinJSmart
Star III
I'm sorry to say that I've realised that Asus customer support is never going to acknowledge the fault with this phone constantly coming back on in your pocket.
I cannot tolerate it any longer and my work colleagues are fed up of me pocket dialing them every day. I'm fed up of dreading to see what's happened every time I get the phone out of my pocket.
I've not seen a single response from Asus to even acknowledge the situation so I'm going to be selling the phone and going back to xiaomi.
I will never buy another Asus product again :'(
15 REPLIES 15

n3b
Star II
I can't say this has ever happened to me. You do use a screen lock of some sort?

landsome
Rising Star II
Never had this problem either

GavinJSmart
Star III
Had it set up exactly the same as every android phone I've had in the last 10 years.
I'm now trying using gesture controls on Nova launcher to lock the screen instead of using the power button to see if thats any better.
The phone sometimes even comes straight back on in my pocket within seconds of turning the screen off with the power button.
Loads of people having the same issue and we've tried every possible setting.
Asus do not reply to complaints and in a year if constantly trying to get a response I've not had a single reply from them acknowledging this fault.

ponchofiesta
Star III
I absolutely ack. I have the same problems and the Asus support is really bad.
But there's a workaround for the pocket calls. I disabled tap to wake and fingerprint sensor on screen off. This way I had no pocket calls anymore.