This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to report bad language and behaviour?

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Is it possible to report bad language and behaviour on this forum,if so how????
4 REPLIES 4

Chris1
Rising Star II
I only find an "ignore" toggle.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Roystoys You are welcome (and encouraged) to send me and the other moderators a PM any time you run into bad or unwanted behavior here on Zentalk.
(Cleaned up the thread title for you.)

abhineet150
Rising Star I
Gustav_ASUS

@Roystoys You are welcome (and encouraged) to send me and the other moderators a PM any time you run into bad or unwanted behavior here on Zentalk.

(Cleaned up the thread title for you.)

View post
@Gustav_ASUS I do know that you from some different country.
But if possible could you please provide feedback to higher official from global who looks after all countries business
That in almost all countries Zenfone 8 is launched, India is the nly country which is still dreaming to see this smartphone.
so, to launch it soon in this month is possible in India.
I am really fed up with wait since 3 months now and also bit annoyed but being an ardent Asus user and fan I still want to stick and would like to buy my next smartphone which should be Zenfone 8.
If anywhere I have spoken a bit rudely to you guys, I apologies but being a human sometimes these kind of behavior do take place

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@abhineet150 For questions regarding availability and pricing in your area, please reach out to your local ASUS representative and/or follow ASUS India social channels for more news on the matter. And thanks for your patience so far. 🙂