This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How disable VoLTE/VoWifi on your Orange Flex service,

fdgsfe
Star I

Greetings. For several months now, there has been a recurring issue with the deactivation of VoLTE/VoWifi on Orange Flex in Poland. Previously, I could resolve this problem by manually activating it using a code and toggling the SIM card, but unfortunately, it no longer works after upgrading to Android 12. I have even attempted disconnecting the SIM card, but the issue persists.

Asus, I kindly request your attention to this matter and urge you to enable VoLTE/VoWifi functionality. Alternatively, please refrain from concealing the toggles and allow users to activate VoLTE/VoWifi on their own. I am becoming increasingly frustrated with the lack of response to my posts and discussions.

5 REPLIES 5

kaczkrzysiek
Rising Star I

I don't have any problems with flex on Android 13. Try to update phone.

keren_ASUS

Hello, 

ZF8 does not support Orange VoLTE in Poland, so that's why this option is not showing. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Contacted Orange Flex and they told me that they support VoLTE and VoWifi on this phone. Please do not lie to users.
It's only you that blocked/hide the setting, so we have to turn it on with some trickery.

kaczkrzysiek
Rising Star I

You both are right, Orange Flex supports volte and vowifi, but regular Orange doesn't - Flex uses its own infrastructure and is more liberal than regular Orange.

And yes, the problem is that toggles are blocked because of incompatibility in Orange, so in Flex they are blocked too. Honestly, I don't understand these toggles hiding, many brands have them unlocked, and they just don't work if volte/vowifi is not supported by a carrier.