This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hotspot & WiFi is not working

AnkitParab
Star II
Both Wifi & hotspot is not turn on From 4 to 5 days and still not working. its hard to use phone without wifi & hotspot please look ASAP
My net is too slow i can't working properly
screenshot-20211101-162453166.jpg
screenshot-20211101-162440572.jpg

11 REPLIES 11

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @AnkitParab,
Could you check on your device if you have the setting "turn off hotspot automatically" function set by default to X minutes instead of 'Never'?
You can check by following these steps;
Settings-> Network & Internet -> Hotspot & tethering -> wi-fi hotspot -> turn off hotspot automatically.
If that was set already to never, could you back up your data and perform a factory reset and see if this will solve it.
Let me know if otherwise.

AnkitParab
Star II
It was already set to never.i think it is software issue.i am waiting for update.
I can't do factory reset because if this bug can't go .i have to download all games use mobile data . My net is too slow i can't take the risk

PARIMI
Star I
I am facing the same issue and this is the second time I'm facing an issue this device. At first it suddenly stopped all the networks and they have changed the panel and now wifi and hotspot are not working .

AnkitParab
Star II
Hello what should i do.i can't use my phone because WiFi and hotspot issue please look ASAP