This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(HELP) hardbrick ZF8 DEADBOOT!!

yoririsky2106
Star I
My ZF8 is hardbrick after 1month warantty expired. Can't enter recovery,fastboot even cant detection EDL mode on my laptop. my zf does not vibrate when pressed power or key combinations.
before it I have rooted my phone since 1 month after I bought it I did because the default rom has a bug and I tried rom a12 but could not, I found Ramdump while flashing. So I changed my mind and switched back to A11 Latest Firmware. and 12 months passed I kept using that rom/firmware even I don't care anymore about the existing bugs, like arrived2 missing 4g signal,wifi can't be turned on, hotspot can't be turned on even random reboots but I don't care just if my phone can boot. and I also only use whatsapp, camera, tiktok and other social media but why this could happen to me.
please someone help me, i have spent quite a lot of money for someone like me and wish i could use this phone longer but this is happening >.<
3 REPLIES 3

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, yoririsky2106.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Based on the situation you describe, it is recommended that you visit the ASUS Repair Center to have your device checked.

Lokasi Pelayanan - Indonesia | Dukungan Resmi | ASUS Indonesia
Please check your PM inbox, as I will provide you further guidance and assistance.
Thank you.

yoririsky2106
Star I
Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, yoririsky2106.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Based on the situation you describe, it is recommended that you visit the ASUS Repair Center to have your device checked.

https://www.asus.com/id/support/service-center/indonesia

Please check your PM inbox, as I will provide you further guidance and assistance.

Thank you.

View post
please check your PM inbox sir, ihave reply

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.