This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Genie KeyMapping

joynek
Star I
Hi, I was thinking about purchasing Rog phone 5 while back with all the gaming features, but ultimately decided for Zenfone 8 for the form factor. Awesome specs aside, I also like the inclusion of some SW features such as Game genie. However, Genie's KeyMapping feature is unavailable, which is quite a shame. I get it, since there are no physical or virtual triggers. But for those who want to take full advantage of the snapdragon 888 and third party controllers, a easy to use keymapping tool is always handy, so why not have this feature natively? I wish this feature to be added with another update :).
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
joynek

Hi, I was thinking about purchasing Rog phone 5 while back with all the gaming features, but ultimately decided for Zenfone 8 for the form factor. Awesome specs aside, I also like the inclusion of some SW features such as Game genie. However, Genie's KeyMapping feature is unavailable, which is quite a shame. I get it, since there are no physical or virtual triggers. But for those who want to take full advantage of the snapdragon 888 and third party controllers, a easy to use keymapping tool is always handy, so why not have this feature natively? I wish this feature to be added with another update :).

Game Genie KeyMapping
Our KeyMapping feature is exclusive to the ROG Series and I don't believe this is likely to change anytime soon.