This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

experience with battery degradation

sexiclube55
Rising Star I

please post your experiences with battery degradation on zenfone 8. + some info ... device age, frequency of charging, using fast charger or slow charger, etc ...

my zf 8 has minimum battery wear. 2 years, charging every 2 -3 day and i use only slow charger max  10w, mostly 5w

7 REPLIES 7

Bzuco
Star I

MFD 2022.03, bought 2023.02, charging while ON(stable - 10W, limit 80%, orig. charger). I start to charging when the battery drops under 20%. After each charging the phone is powered off for few minutes. After 133 days, 83 charging cycles so far. No degradation yet.
Usage: just web browsing, video player, recording 1080p videos, no high power consumption apps, no sim card

pipsss81
Rising Star I

I wanted to open such topic. 

My phone is two years old, first batch of model. Always charge up to 80% on 10W charging. It last one day, sometimes two. According to Accubattery app I lost 10% so far. 

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.