This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does asus have an issues tracker page?

jfgt7j8qgx
Rising Star II
Since asus have a lot of bugs. I am wondering, does asus have an issues tracker pages?
2 REPLIES 2

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Nope there's no tracking page as such
Mods read the posts/comments here and forward it to the devs
And what bugs?list them here when a mod sees it he'll reply
By the way many bugs have already been addressed in recent otas

Aryan202
Community Legend I
troubled1

I just want to tell how impressed I am with how quickly the mods replies and give the feedback to the devs. Fixes has so far been frequent and I do hope that they keep up the pressure on releasing security patches as well.

I don't think I have had a phone where I feel that the feedback I provide matter as much as with Asus. I am not saying that anything we say will be fixed, but at least you will get a reasonable reply with their reasons.

View post
Yeah by the way this new zentalk team came with Zenfone 6's launch before this there was an zentalk app and the experience there was pretty meh tbh with "robotic" mod responses and a lot of spam
That app was depreciated and now only this browser version exists,the new mods are pretty active and friendly I've had numerous convos with various mods regarding updates,bugs and general questions
Plus most mods are PM friendly 🙂
From what I know this new team belongs to the global phone team and are in direct contact with devs and other Asus departments hence the quick solutions and faster tracking of issues compared to "normal" mods of some other tech forums