This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cursor symbol

mihaificu
Star I
Hi, I have a very annoying cursor symbol appearing in the middle of the screen every now and again. It happens when the phone is on standby and there is also a heptic feedback at the same time. It happens over and over again unless I wake the screen. Its very annoying especially when the phone is on the side in the night.
Any suggestions how tu turn this off?
Thank you
screenshot-20211124-233119006.jpg
screenshot-20211124-063845206.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

mihaificu
Star I
Yes? Is there a connection?

goctavian
Star II
That means it sees a (most likely bluetooth) mouse attached to it. Check all the bluetooth devices that connect to the phone and see which one is capable of simulating a mouse. If you can, disable the HID profile for that device in case you don't use it to control the phone's interface directly.

mihaificu
Star I
That did it! Thank you so much

mihaificu
Star I
goctavian

That means it sees a (most likely bluetooth) mouse attached to it. Check all the bluetooth devices that connect to the phone and see which one is capable of simulating a mouse. If you can, disable the HID profile for that device in case you don't use it to control the phone's interface directly.

View post
It was the connection to the Huawei smart watch that was causing this cursor symbol to pop on my screen. I've deactivated input device and disappeared instantly