This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bricked Zenfone 8

Drac
Star I
Woke up to my Zenfone 8 being completely dead and unresponsive. I first thought it was a problem with the battery or something, but seeing the threads that keep piling up here, i suspect my phone did an update during the nigt and bricked itself.
7 REPLIES 7

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Drac I'm sorry to hear that. Please contact a local ASUS service center in your country of residence. I'll also send you a PM here on Zentalk with some follow-up questions about your device, check your inbox!

Lammy
Star III
You probably got the Ramdump message when you was asleep, then ran out of battery.

HeLLKiTe
Rising Star I
@Drac Unfortunately you are another casualty buddy.
You can go to this thread and join the growing number of pissed off customers having the same problem
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/52713/zenfone8-stuck-on-waiting-for-flashing-full-ramdump#lat...

Drac
Star I
Gustav_ASUS

@Drac I'm sorry to hear that. Please contact a local ASUS service center in your country of residence. I'll also send you a PM here on Zentalk with some follow-up questions about your device, check your inbox!

View post
I ended up going to the retailer, but they told me that they could not guarantee the data i had on it. That data was worth more to me than the phone so i hope to god that you didnt destroy that to.