This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery health

Rexator
Star III
I have download accubattery. I think it's strange i have only 80% battery health on almost brand new phone!
screenshot-20220324-221944222.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Rexator I would take AccuBattery stats with a truckload of salt. If you suspect that there's something wrong with your battery, please contact a local ASUS service center and/or your reseller.

Blumi
Rising Star II
Rexator

I have download accubattery. I think it's strange i have only 80% battery health on almost brand new phone!

screenshot-20220324-221944222.jpg

Battery health
AccuBattery is very inaccurate. Especially if you use the charging options of your Zenfone.

Oscaroo
Star III
Gday
I've also had this issue. Its very frustrating.
Until this phone, accubattery has been perfect. In this phone the implementation of the battery API or power consumption whatever is shit and inaccurate.
After two 0 to 100 cycles I managed to get accubattery reporting up to 3500mah capacity.
Maybe with more cycles I can get to 4000mah but hen after two more 20 to 80 cycles it dropped down to 3300. With some weeeeird values at night when not using the phone. See screenshot.

Clearly, my phone can't drop 1% of charge and also charge up by 3563 mAh in 28 minutes
So... I'm just going to uninstall accubattery as it's worthless on this phone. Its literally useless and causes more heartache than anything.

screenshot-20220407-211910742.jpg

Blumi
Rising Star II
Oscaroo

Gday

I've also had this issue. Its very frustrating.

Until this phone, accubattery has been perfect. In this phone the implementation of the battery API or power consumption whatever is shit and inaccurate.

After two 0 to 100 cycles I managed to get accubattery reporting up to 3500mah capacity.

Maybe with more cycles I can get to 4000mah but hen after two more 20 to 80 cycles it dropped down to 3300. With some weeeeird values at night when not using the phone. See screenshot.

Clearly, my phone can't drop 1% of charge and also charge up by 3563 mAh in 28 minutes

So... I'm just going to uninstall accubattery as it's worthless on this phone. Its literally useless and causes more heartache than anything.

screenshot-20220407-211910742.jpg

View post
Yes I agree.

It is also weird, that if you charge to 80% charging stops immediately at reaching 80%. When charging to 100% it stops around 15 minutes after. Also, if you are using planned charging, it charges to 81% and then the last 19% don't count into the AccuBattery statistics. Means: the 4000mAH are not taken I to account of the battery health.
This breaks AccuBattery.