cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 Zenfone 8 (Feedback)

celsojunioroliv
Star III
Good Morning!

I received the android 12 update on my zenfone 8, apparently everything is stable, I didn't notice any bugs or other problems, I thank the asus team for the effort.
The only point I've noticed so far, was a slight nerf on the Multi Core of the device, on android 11 with the geekbenchmark, it scores 3640 on the multi core, on the A12, I don't see it coming out of the 3300. Both tests were made with the "high performance" profile. With an optimization, I believe you will be able to resolve this issue in a quick time.

Many Thanks!
67 REPLIES 67

celsojunioroliv
Star III
photo5073361038602250746.jpg
photo5069125328970033852.jpg
look at the prints

MrAvenger
Rising Star II
Yeah I've noticed the same thing. Is zenfone 8 throttled currently with this Android 12 release?

mr_deens
Rising Star I
@CH_ASUS
Can we use this thread as feedback for recently release Android 12 for Zenfone 8 so we can report back experience using it in one thread?

Vasile_Corneliu
Rising Star II
Ok, so 24 hours for me as Android 12. All apps are working perfectly, all menus and functions working properly. Didn't noticed any bug for now, except a little stutter like a slight delay on Samsung browser at 90Hz, but only on pages with a lot of text. It's kind of annoying, like not responsive as in Android 11. Battery seem OK, didn't noticed any difference, not in worse or better.