cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 Release Schedule for Zenfone 8, Zenfone 7 and ROG Phone Series

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Admin

ASUS today announced that the latest Android 12 upgrade will be available for the ZenFone 8 series commencing in December, 2021. This will be followed by upgrades for the ROG Phone 5 and 5s series in the first quarter of 2022. The upgrades for the Zenfone 7 series and ROG Phone 3 series are expected during the first half of 2022.

This update inherits the major functional changes introduced in the official version of Android 12, as well as continuing the popular ASUS battery- and performance-management features. For Zenfone models, it also includes ZenUI-specific changes that allow easier navigation, streamlined control panels, increased visibility for better control and more customization options. 

ASUS has already recruited Zenfone 8 users for the Android 12 beta testing program. The beta program will help identify and fix bugs based on real user experiences before the final software is rolled out in December. 

zenfone-andriod-12-rolloutplan.jpg

rog-phone-andriod-12-rolloutplan.jpg

Android 12 Release Schedule for Zenfone 8, Zenfone 7 and ROG Phone Series

ASUS today announced that the latest Android 12 upgrade will be available for the ZenFone 8 series commencing in December, 2021. This will be followed by upgrades for the ROG Phone 5 and 5s series in the first quarter of 2022. The upgrades for the Zenfone 7 series and ROG Phone 3 series are expected during the first half of 2022.

zenfone-andriod-12-rolloutplan-1080x1080.jpg

261 REPLIES 261

lzhiwen1982
Star I
报名了测试版用户什么时候能收到提前推送升级?

TR_simpZ
Star III
Thanks to all the beta testers. You've all been working hard.

koallawindows10
Rising Star I
Can't wait untill android 12

Zenturrent
Star I
Yay hope it fix rebooting and the bad battery.