This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Встречалась ли у кого-нибудь проблема со звуком при разговоре по громкой связи?!

igor83rus
Star I
При разговоре по "громкой" прерывается звук...Собеседник слышит меня через раз и фонит на заднем плане...Грешил на бракованный микрофон,но в месенжерах голосовые-все чётко,если записывать на диктофон-тоже всё хорошо...Вообще понять не могу...У мобильного оператора-на громкой прерывается,а если отключить-всё хорошо слышно.. !
3 REPLIES 3

igor83rus
Star I
С мобильным оператором,по громкой-прерывается,если отключить громкую-все чётко

dron39
Rising Star II
I have the same problem.
What you need is to contact your local authorized service center. It's most likely hardware problem.
Good if you purcahsed phone from one of authorized stores and your bootloader is locked (I mean that you phone is under warranty).

What I have is that when you activate speaker - you hear your caller well, but when he speaks caller hears himself sometime even more than me and his voice is kinda "robotic".

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
dron39

I have the same problem.

What you need is to contact your local authorized service center. It's most likely hardware problem.

Good if you purcahsed phone from one of authorized stores and your bootloader is locked (I mean that you phone is under warranty).

What I have is that when you activate speaker - you hear your caller well, but when he speaks caller hears himself sometime even more than me and his voice is kinda "robotic".

View post
Yeah good luck with that given russias warmongering asus pulled out same as many other companies such as samsung, apple, google and whatnot. I wouldnt be surprised if the used market is overpriced with western products now which hurts even more given how the russian ruble is also worth nothing.