cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 8 suddenly stopped working

okurorhan
Star III

Hi,

my Zenfone 8  stop working  after  2 months of warranty  . I got a black screen  only and only a line when I do reset  Vol Down and pushed Off, but nothing happen.

Also holding the off for 10s /15s does not made any change. I have used Zenfone 5,6,7 all series and they are still working, strange to see situation in Zenfone 8. 

Thanks for your help.

4 REPLIES 4

keren_ASUS

Hi @okurorhan 

We're so sorry to hear about your phone. Unfortunately, this seems like an issue that will require a visit to the service center for further troubleshooting. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

okurorhan
Star III

@keren_ASUS  Thank you very much for the response. I have visited service center  in Turkey since device is bought from Russia , out of warranty and service replied that it is not repairable.  Checked in service center in Russia and they have asked for an amount of new device  therefore only used the phone for 14-15 months.  However I was expecting a free change  or a good discount for another model since  I think it is because of a update error or design error. 

Hi @okurorhan 

Sorry for the inconvenience that may caused,

I have PM you for confirming issue details.
Could you please check the PM inbox at the top right corner of the screen and kindly provide the requested information?

Thank you.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.