This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 8 flip already DEAD.

jenwit_dj
Star II
One day, I was taking a photo with 8 flip. It was freezed and then shut down. So I have tried to press power bottons but nothing. My Phone could not start. I've tried to press soft reset with vol.down and power bottons.. same again couldnot start...Then I press vol.up + power botton....same....could not...
So, I've tried 3 bottons with my fate.....Nothinh happened to my phone.
I've to charge my phone. It's shown only red light blink.
Nothing to do. anything. anymore.
Please help me to get my phone alive.
Thank you so much. I am very appicate if you can solve my phone trouble.
20 REPLIES 20

pavelvarga24
Star III
I would demand repair under warranty from Asus or just go to the place where you have bought the phone and make a warranty claim

Karen_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi jenwit.dj
we are sorry to hear about your device, for what you are describing our recommendation is to visit the nearest ASUS Service Center at your earliest convenience to get your device check. As for the service center near you, please refer to the following link. Sorry for the inconvenience.
https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location

jenwit_dj
Star II
I am so sorry about my warranty. I am in Thailand. There is no service from Asus in Thailand because, 8 Flip, not imported for sale in Thailand. I called for the service center but could not help.
I don't know why my phone is broken . Cannot check.
please find me a solution in order to continue using my phone.
Thank you so much.

Karen_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi jenwit.dj 
We have sent a direct message to you. Could you check the mail box and reply us your product serial number? Thank you.