This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worse software provider.

ZT-f8a9bf81
Rising Star I

It's been weeks since we haven't heard from you ASUS. You are not addressing our problem regarding in A13 bug, our phones are not functioning as it supposedly should, we can't use our wifi and hot spot and our camera won't flip, you are the worse phone brand I ever had, I regretfully bought this phone and moving forward I will not purchase any phone from. YOU ARE THE WORSE PHONE BRAND I'VE EVER HAD!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @ZT-f8a9bf81 

I have PM you for confirming  issue details.
Could you please check the PM inbox at the top right corner of the screen and kindly provide the requested information?

Thank you.

Shawn320
Star I

So relatable . My 1st and last frm asus, tht camera shd be fixed as its crucial for banking transaction, ewallet pymt verification etc.. cmon asus developer ,take ur head & knock some sense.. never had i regret any of past phone purchases, and this is truly major..

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.