Did you mean: 

WiFi, Hotspot, and Flip Camera Problem.

Fachrizal
Star I
  1. Model Name: Asus Zenfone 8 Flip
  2. Firmware Version: WW_33.0210.0210.331
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Every Day

Hello Asus Team and other users. I had a problem with the Wifi-Hotspot not turning on and the flip camera not working. Of course, other users of this smartphone have experienced the same thing. What caused it? Is it hardware or software damage?

All efforts have done, starting from factory reset, turning off and on wifi and hotspot, turning off the smartphone for a long time and turning it on again. Tried another method, downgrading, but the bootloader was locked by Asus.

The only way is to go to the service center, but I would like to know from other users who experienced this similar problem, what caused this to happen? if you took it to a service center, how much it cost and what components were replaced?. Especially if you are in Indonesia, how much does it cost in IDR? Thanks for reply.

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS

@Fachrizal 
According to what you described, please refer to the following FAQ to try to troubleshoot your Wi-Fi problem first. 
https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1006657 
If the issue persists, I have PM you for confirming your product warranty.
Please check the PM inbox at the top right corner of the screen and kindly provide the requested information.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

I have exactly the same problem.

My device model is the same, the firmware too.

My wifi isn't working and neither is the flip camera.

The FAQ solution didn't work for me.

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you all. Regrettably, if the FAQ steps did not work, our recommendation at this time is to visit your nearest service center for further information on resolving the issue you're facing. We appreciate your understanding and patience.

https://www.asus.com/br/support/?id=1#:~:text=Cloud%20Recovery-,Contate%2DNos,-Entre%20em%20contato