This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen stuttering

Milbin01
Star I

Sometimes when im playing games with my Zenfone 8 Flip, my screen keep stuttering like it is lagging but i already clear all my recent apps before playing the game. It's more smoother to play on my Poco X3 NFC 6/64GB than my Zenfone 8 Flip 8/256 

4 REPLIES 4

bla1
Star II

Which games? Did you set the performance mode to High Performance?

Mobile Legend, and yes I already set my in-game setting refresh rate to Super (90fps) and my graphic to Ultra which is the highest in the game

andysbhai
Star I

I want to upgrade to a smaller phone (<6 in) from a Oneplus 6. What are your honest thoughts on the Zenfone 8, as users?

For example, I feel like Oneplus focuses too much on headline specs to get the overall experience. My phone has 8GB ram, but the battery optimisation is highly aggressive. My Tab S7 has 6GB ram, but keeps things in memory much longer. OP6 clears them out after a day or less. I've even missed emails because of it.

The OLED display is too dim. The battery is eh, but it's an old phone. For some reason, I hit power+up, and that puts the phone on vibrate. Why? It has a notification slider. I haven't found anyone else with the issue. And the OP community just moves onto the next phone anyway, forgetting the flaws of the older ones.

So tell me what to expect from the Zenfone 8, or whether I should just go to the safety of Samsung, because I have to sell one phone to buy another, and I always buy 2nd hand.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.