This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My zenfone 8 Flip WIFI and Camera Retraction Broken after Android 13

wanttolove
Star I

My zenfone 8 Flip WIFI and Camera Retraction Broken after Android 13. The website doesn't seem have the option to downgrade to 12. Anyone has this issue ??

6 REPLIES 6

Myshadows
Star II

This is definitely an odd one it could just be bad odd timing. If it's a software related a hard reset should resolve it. A reminder it's by pressing volume up and power then when screen appears go to recovery mode. Back up before you do this.

Tutorial instructions with pictures here https://www.hardreset.info/devices/asus/asus-zenfone-8-flip/

wanttolove
Star I

already did

Kananathan
Star II

SAME ISSUE NOW ASUS DEMAND TO CHANGE MAIN BOARD WHAT KIND OF SCAM IS THIS IS WE WANNA DAMAGE IT FOR PURPOSELY LIKE HOW DO THEY THINK . PLEASE LA ASUS CONSIDER OUR REQUEST WE'RE NOT DEMAND ANY OTHER THAN REPAIR THE PHONE IT WAST OUR FAULT LA. WE'RE NOT HERE WITH MILLIONS . JZ SIMPLE STUDENT HOW CAN AFFORT THAT MUCH OF MONEY AND JZ 2 YEARS WAS USING THE PHONE NOW ON 1 UPDATE MY WIFI GONE HOTSPOT GONE CAMERA RETRACTION GONE . NOW DEMAND CHANGE OF MAINBOARD . HOW LA HOW COME THESE OCCURED ONLY AFTER UPDATED DIRECTLY . JZ IMAGINE IF AS A CONSUMER I DEMAND JUSTICE IN YOUTUBE AND SOCIAL MEDIA . ALSO CAN GO WITH LEGAL WAYS TO GET MY JUSTICE ON CONSUMER SIDE . MY PHONE UNDER PLAZA LOWYAT SERVICE CENTER PLEASE LA CONSIDER MY REQUEST,REPAIR MY PHONE PLEASE . DONT LOSE  OR BLAME YOUR CONSUMER FOR THE FAULT BRING BY UPDATED . PLEASE CONSIDER LAST HOPE .🥺

@Kananathan 
I apologize for any dissatisfaction caused.
Regarding your feedback, could you please provide your mobile serial number or RMA number? This will allow me to request assistance from the local service team to better understand the situation. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.